Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
Azzur Group is looking for a Global Control Document Manager who will be responsible for designing and implementing systems supporting documentation ranging from construction project items to global and site GMP documents
- Design, implement, and oversee construction project documentation structure,
- Design, implement, and oversee engineering documentation structure to facilitate hand-off for GMP purposes.
- Oversight of GMP documentation within the eQMS, including tracking periodic review and implementation of a GMP document change management system.
- Oversee Document Control personnel in routine activities related to document handling.
- Assist with internal and external audit documentation requests as needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience in document control in a pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device settings
- Experience with electronic document management systems
- Experience working with documentation in multiple project/GMP phases
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Knowledge of GEP and Engineering Change Management.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
We expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.