Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Interact with clients on an as-needed technical basis under guidance from a supervisor. Advise and consult with regard to testing methods, interpretation of results, and suggest additional and/or alternative testing or methods.
- Collaborate with the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems.
- Perform laboratory testing in compliance with ISO/IEC 1702
- Collaborate with the schedule and conduct of laboratory tests
- Collaborate in scheduling and conduct of laboratory cleaning.
- Assist with scheduling and conduct of qualifications, validations, and calibrations.
- Collaborate in drafting, executing, and reviewing qualification, validation, and calibration reports.
- 2 years experience in chemistry testing laboratory
- Related or equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 2 years’ Gas Chromatography experience.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in the field of the chemistry
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.