Our client, a leader in the cyber security industry, is looking for a skilled
Full Stack Software Developer US Citizen to join their team for a long term remote assignment.
The client is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join a fast-paced agile software development team that builds and supports a variety of highly scalable data management and analytic platforms. This position will work within an AWS development environment and develop software to enhance a web application with RESTful services and API’s to expose data.
- participating in the full development lifecycle (planning, design, development and support),
- working to configure the AWS platform on which the application(s) are built,
- debugging issues across the environments,
- supporting feature development to complete roadmap capabilities,
- potentially building upon a prototype to provide additional features and functionality.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
- Minimum 15 years IT experience
- US Citizen and reside in the United States
- Ability to work remotely, protentional to travel on site up to 10%
Full-Stack development experience
- Spring Framework
Web App development experience
Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
Web Development Skills
- Elastic Search
Experience with Message Driven Architectures
Use of Geospatial development tools a plus
- Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
Experience with analytic and visualization tools