Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
Perform and verify Facility operations assignments per approved procedures and protocols:
- Perform materials management, shipping and receiving, aseptic raw material sampling per an approved specification, inventory control assignments and various client required assignments. These duties ensure that client and internal COD operations are performed to comply with relevant site and client procedures and pertinent regulatory requirements,
Contribute to business unit continuous improvement projects’
- Examples of support are Identifying and executing project actions to improve the Inventory Control System or the Computerized Maintenance Management System used to support Facility operations.
Maintain the facility in a state of audit readiness. Ensure operations are being performed correctly per approved procedures. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Perform housekeeping and restocking duties. Review logbooks on a routine basis.
- Ensure procedures are being followed as written for all COD personnel and clients.
- Identify process improvements that enhance compliance and/or operational efficiencies, such as reduction in non-value activities, elimination of wastes, and improvements in operational flow.
ho we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.