Direct the operation of the Maintenance department in support of cGMP facilities site master planning, change management, investigations, metrology scheduling & documentation, and maintenance activity, and ensuring timely, technologically efficient support to the site while minimizing downtime to all equipment on the site.
- Act as the technical point of contact/subject matter expert for cGMP and non-GMP facilities equipment and systems. This includes mechanical, HVAC, gases, cooling and heating systems, electrical systems, etc. Provide coordination and support for all facility equipment/systems related change control, deviations, CAPAs, and Capital Projects.
- Coordinate and manage all building automation and controls related activities and projects. Provide support to develop user requirements and communicate with control vendors to execute automation system modifications and new installations.
- Communicate cross-functionally and with customers, vendors, suppliers, contractors, and management on project related activities. Collaborate with and coordinate in-house Engineering and Maintenance staff, outside vendors, and internal operations teams to effectively transition projects through their lifecycle including design, implementation, start-up/commissioning, validation, and turnover to the customer.
- Document Non-conformances and manage facility change controls, preventative maintenance, and corrective actions in a cGMP facility.
- Manage the site Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Support SHE compliance and performance for all Outside Service Providers (OSPs).
- Oversee safe execution of all facilities projects, maintenance, and service work.
- Ensure timely submittal of all pre-planning documentation (Safe Work Plans, etc.) to SHE Manager.
- Manage facility Ammonia Refrigeration Management (ARM) Program.
- Ability to develop, utilize, and execute Project Management, multi-task, and manage multiple projects while maintaining a positive relationship with other departments.
- Proficient in computer skills, Visio, Project. AutoCAD, and MS Office applications.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to address facility alarms and incidents.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!