Department: Azzur of NE, LLC
Azzur Group has multiple openings for Project Managers in the New England Area. Projects include, green field, lab relocation, technology transfer, facility upgrades, quality oversight and management, and engineering shutdown for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- Coordinates client’s requirements with vendors, consultants and suppliers for flawless execution of project objectives.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in the face of deadlines. Exhibit good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Manage resource scheduling among internal and external resources. Manage project schedule and budget.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient resource availability and allocation
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress
- Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Reports and escalates issues to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to gain alignment on project deliverables and progress.
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize risks to project deadlines
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create, reviews, and maintains comprehensive project documentation in adherence to cGMP regulations
- Exemplifies Azzur’s Core Values
- Complies with all Azzur agreements, policies, and procedures.
- 5 - 8 combined years of specific project management experience across diverse projects in a GMP environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Well versed in GxP and regulatory requirements
- Must be able to drive results independently and through others in adherence to project timelines.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, you must be able to interface professionally and appropriately with the client and the project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; excellent technical writing skills.
- Highly motivated and organized with a high attention to detail.
- Proficient in project management software (MS Project, Smartsheet, Primavera)
- BS in Engineering, Life Science or an equivalent technical degree.
- PMP certification is required.