Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Perform EM work for clients
- Be able to aseptically gown and operate in controlled environments
- Be professional and timely
- Be able to stand for 8-10 hours.
- Be able to travel for short term stays
- At least one year of background in performing EM and understand how to use active air samplers and particle counters.
- A basic understanding of aseptic technique and gowning is also recommended.
- Valid driving Licence.
- Previous experience with environmental monitoring.
- Previous lab work or compressed air testing experience is preferred.
- Able to work at 6 am whenever it is required.
Education: High school degree.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.