Department: Azzur San Diego, LLC
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable, and available
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Assess failure modes for Process and Utilities equipment
- Assess preventive maintenance strategies for existing equipment
- Perform routine evaluation of manufacturing equipment and systems, with guidance
- Work with external vendors to ensure timely completion of project tasks
- Work with cross-functional areas including Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Safety teams to ensure reliability and maintainability of existing equipment
- Develop Engineering solutions for equipment failures of existing equipment, with guidance
- Students currently pursuing a BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree
- Knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), and electrical diagrams
- Demonstrate independence in problem solving abilities and decision making
- Ability to interpret and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, mathematical, or schedule form
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Process Flow and Utilities equipment
- Knowledge of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Time management skills
Find us on social media
Instagram for our California regions: Azzur_LA, Azzur_SD and Azzur_SF
View our culture video in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNjmsDu0LY
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.