Department: Azzur Solutions, LLC
The Product Development organization is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work with a fast-paced agile software development team that builds and supports a variety of highly scalable data management and analytic platforms. This position will provide software support to resolve challenging, critical, and technical issues to ensuring customer’s success.
Skills required include software development, diagnostic abilities, ability to develop customer relationships, strong communication skills, ability to respond to critical issues, and provide the technical bridge to other internal organizations. This position will also work alongside the various solution stakeholders to address code issues, Cloud Operations and environment issues, and the customer’s solution engineering teams to provide high-performing solutions in a production environment. Customers include Federal, Defense, Intelligence, and Finance communities.
- Hands on technical diagnostic experience
- In-depth code level debugging experience across multiple development platforms
- Configuration and support of enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix server operating systems
- Cloud Experience in AWS, CloudFormation
- Experience with CICD tools such as or similar to Bamboo or Jenkins
- Container experience, Dock or similar
Desired Qualifications: - Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions such as Terraform or similar
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, or Software Engineering or similar