Our client, a leader in the cyber security industry, is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join their team for a long term remote assignment.
The client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work with a fast-paced agile software development team that builds and supports a variety of highly scalable data management and analytic platforms.
- This position will provide software support to resolve challenging, critical, and technical issues to ensuring customer’s success.
- Skills required include software development, diagnostic abilities, ability to develop customer relationships, strong communication skills, ability to respond to critical issues, and provide the technical bridge to other internal organizations.
- This position will also work alongside the various solution stakeholders to address code issues, Cloud Operations and environment issues, and the customer’s solution engineering teams to provide high-performing solutions in a production environment.
- Customers include Federal, Defense, Intelligence, and Finance communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, or Software Engineering
- Hands on technical diagnostic experience
- In-depth code level debugging experience across multiple development platforms
- Configuration and support of enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix server operating systems
- Cloud Experience in AWS, CloudFormation
- Experience with CICD tools such as or similar to Bamboo or Jenkins
- Container experience, Dock or similar
- Minimum 4 years IT experience
- Ability to work remotely, protentional to travel on site up to 10%
- US Citizen and reside in the United States
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions such as Terraform or similar