Department: Azzur Solutions, LLC
In this position, the analyst will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, security questionnaires and developing external messages in response to security concerns. Responsibilities include perform comprehensive review of customer inquiry or questionnaire, prepare complete response and coordinate with stakeholders for release. Develop external communications and statements pertaining to increased threat environments or addressing specific security concerns. Brief management and stakeholders on trust operations and trends and provide recommendations. Collaborate with departments to improve security trust operations, communicate risk, and bolster effectiveness. Develop best practice recommendations to improve security on all levels.
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience required
- Minimum 3 years IT experience with three or more years of practical experience in a cyber threat analysis or security technology role
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- information systems security concepts and technologies
- network architecture and tools
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience with security & risk frameworks, standards and best practices (e.g.: NIST, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, DFARS, ISO/IEC standards, etc.).
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Certificate programs in relevant areas