Department: Azzur San Diego, LLC
The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Development and editing of SOP
- Development and execution of validation test procedures
- Development of project plans, as appropriate
- Thermal mapping of temperature controlled chambers, warehouses, and SIP processes
- Technical presentations
- Technical report writing
- Data Analysis
- P&ID walkdowns
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience in the areas of design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications) Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Re qualification, etc), and Process Excellence Methodologies (Six-Sigma, Lean, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working for multiple clients through out the region.
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.