Department: Cobalt, LLC
We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced Corporate Marketing Specialist to immediately join our Azzur Marketing Department. The Corporate Marketing Specialist will focus on development, execution, and monitoring of corporate and Emerging marketing communication. As well as marketing for programs for Azzur Labs and Training Center.
- Partner with corporate, human resources, and marketing leadership, as well as digital agency, to develop robust internal marketing.
- Partner with professional services, sales, and marketing to develop robust and measurable internal marketing programs as they relate to Azzur Training Center, Azzur Labs, and emerging markets.
- Content creation and upkeep for both digital and print assets, including videos, blogs, landing pages, email campaigns, collateral, and announcements, as they relate to corporate marketing, internal communications, and emerging markets.
- Partnering with Manager, Strategic Partnerships and Local Marketing to identify and drive thought leadership platforms at national and local events related to services above.
- Work alongside local Consulting leadership and marketing events coordinator on execution of customer experience initiatives at new sites, including branding, grand opening planning, and other local initiates.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or relevant professional experience
- 4-6 years of working experience in digital and content marketing, preferably in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable experience coordinating integrated marketing deliverables, including but not limited to email campaigns, social media content, display advertising, and content creation.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing databases and audience targeting
- Working knowledge of content management systems, preferably Kentico.
- Travel up to 25%
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable, and available
- Excellent organizational and time management skills