Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- HMI programming experience: GE iFix required, and any of the following are a plus: FactoryTalk, WonderWare \ RS View ME & SE \ Ignition
- PLC Programming (any of the following): Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Automation Direct, DCS systems
- Solid knowledge of compliance requirements for computerized systems in the FDA regulated environment, including intimate knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of the control methods, analog and discrete and the critical components to developing sustainable control algorithms
- Capable of implementing control methodology in DCS, PLC or HMI platforms with a strong understanding of various programming languages
- Demonstrates experience to undertake loop checking and troubleshooting support in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD systems
- S. Engineering or related discipline
- 2 to 10 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Biologics industry
- Experience with process instrumentation and calibration
- Prior experience in Automation/Controls is required
- Must be results oriented with several years of hands-on experience, familiar with industry concepts, practices and procedures in a cGMP environment
- Knowledge of deviation, change controls, and CAPA investigations
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and good documentation practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn new computer applications
- Familiar with design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications)
Perks of Working at Azzur LA
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Find us on social media
Instagram for our California regions: Azzur_LA, Azzur_SD and Azzur_SF
View our culture video in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNjmsDu0LY