Department: Azzur San Francisco, LLC
We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced Computer System Validation Engineer to immediately join our Azzur Group: San Francisco Division. The Computer System Validation Engineer role is a FTE project based role.
The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and execution of test scripts/test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
- Coordinate and execute performance and functional testing associated with multiple concurrent development and/or infrastructure projects.
- Perform testing of the entire SDLC, including version/change control and new software rollouts.
- Develop releases on multiple platforms to ensure that all code released to production systems meet or exceed pre-defined quality standards.
- Utilize knowledge of all phases of Software Project Development Life Cycle and broad contribution to Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Software Applications.
- Ensure that the testing is sufficient to meet regulatory requirements (21 CFR Part 11, ISO 13485, ISO 14971).
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience in the areas of design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications) Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Requalification, etc), and Process Excellence Methodologies (Six-Sigma, Lean, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working for multiple clients through out the region.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Understands the competitive landscape of the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry
- Willing to work hands on, assist with building client libraries, learn from a mentor and become a mentor for others.
- Understands worldwide regulations and phase appropriate applications
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new and existing growth.
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.