# of Openings: 2 (1 Sr. and 1 Mid-level)
Client Location: Herndon, VA
The Product Development organization is seeking a Systems Engineer/Architect to support across three agile software teams. This position will work with the teams to help to complete the tasks required to deliver customer requirements per the defined development roadmaps. They will also help to further develop the team roadmaps. This role will work within an AWS development environment and support the Software Developers working on web applications to expose data. Responsibilities include; breaking down requirements and building stories to be worked by the software developers, document system design and architectures as needed, work closely with a technical writer and development team to collect, integrate, and produce documentation needed to support required certifications and A&A.
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
- Requirements gathering and decomposition
- Architecture experience
- Experience with Atlassian Suite of tools
- Certification and Accreditation and/or Policy Implementation
- Development support experience
Web Development Skills
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Skills
Experience with Policy Standards
- NIST 800-53
- NIST 800-171
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)