Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
About Azzur Clean Rooms On Demand
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
The Project Specialist will coordinate client projects at our COD facility for our Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand (COD) site located in Burlington, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the technical and administrative aspects of Client Operations for the COD office including:
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients to develop detailed action plans and schedules to fulfill statements of work (SOW).
- Serve as the liaison between clients and COD Internal Operations to ensure client needs are coordinated and effectively executed.
- Act as the client contract administrator, ensuring that monthly billing for variable cost services is invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
- All activities are to be performed adhering to cGMP standards.
Candidate Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 1-year experience in customer support and/or in project management
- Knowledge of facilities, utilities, equipment, and manufacturing systems in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of phase appropriate GMP implementation
- Excellent communication skills.
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse culture in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.