Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
Azzur COD is looking for a Client Operations Manager. This employee will be a Cleanrooms On-Demand Burlington business unit (Facility Solutions) leader in providing operational support for facility and client activities.
This employee is a Cleanrooms On-Demand business unit (Facility Solutions) leader in providing operational support for facility and client activities. Responsibilities include ongoing operations to ensure service delivery and new business fulfillment. Responsible for employees supporting facility and warehouse operations, client start-up, and continuous business improvement at Cleanrooms On-Demand facilities in COD Burlington, MA
- Works client point-of-contact to support client on-site manufacturing operations.
- Support monthly client invoice financial process.
- Clients identify needs and build SOW proposals to provide services to assist the effective start-up and daily support needed for client success.
- Develop client start-up and tech transfer strategies and manage their execution—coordinate internal and external resource contributions to deliver projects to schedule and budget expectations.
- Contribute to compliance with regulations that are required to manage the business and its practices. This practice accomplishes through supporting client audits and contributing to quality change management events such as deviations, CAPA, and change control events
- 5 years of experience in Facility Operations, Material Management, and Tech Transfer Project Management in the Biopharm industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Operating GMP company.
- 3 years of Supervisory experience.
- Professional experience in the regulatory requirements and expectations of the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
The Cleanrooms On-Demand model is an alternative to building out new cleanrooms or utilizing a CMO. Our clients utilize the cleanroom space and facility infrastructure (such as EM, waste management, security, etc.) with the option to add on additional services as needed while maintaining ownership of their IP and their process. In essence, we provide the GMP envelope around the clinical manufacturing activities that our clients perform in our cleanrooms. The goal for our clients is an accelerated timeline to clinic, flexibility, and cost savings.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicity, gender, and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an essential role in developing top-quality talent, fostering more incredible innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.