We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced Calibration Technician to join our Azzur Consulting: Princeton team. Primary responsibilities include the calibration, maintenance, repair, and use of Test and Measuring Equipment (T&ME).
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values.
- Test, calibrate, operate, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic measuring and recording instruments within the following disciplines: time, rotational, temperature, inline/ benchtop pH and conductivity, pressure, humidity, scales, analytical balances, physical dimensional equipment, liquid flow, level, and gas detection.
- Execute Temperature mapping Protocols utilizing AVS Kaye Validation Systems and all ancillary equipment.
- Ensure all calibration results are properly recorded in the Computerized Asset Management System.
- Complete and document all required training on time as assigned within the Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS).
- Assist staff with management of assets and traceability, scheduling, and receipt of equipment, developing calibration and maintenance procedures.
- Identify opportunities for program and process improvement.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-6 years of electronics or calibration experience.
- 2+ years of related experience in the Life Science Calibration Services Industry or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Can learn to work within custom databases and software applications.
- Exceptional Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Technical or engineering Associate Degree.
- Certificate of Basic Course completion (PMEL).
- 3-6 years of electronics or calibration experience in accordance with ISO17025/ANSIZ540.
- 3+ years of direct experience in the Life Science Calibration Services Industry.
- Proficiency with windows based Asset Management System (Qualer).
- Proficiency with Electronic Documentation Management Systems (ZenQMS).
- ProCal experience