Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Boston LLC
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun
This role will support day-to-day operations ensure the calibration, maintenance, repair, and use of Test and Measuring Equipment (T&ME).
Test, calibrate, operate, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic measuring and recording instruments within the following disciplines: time, rotational, temperature, inline/ benchtop pH and conductivity, pressure, humidity, scales, analytical balances, physical dimensional equipment, liquid flow, level, and gas detection.
Ensure all calibration results are properly recorded in the Computerized Asset Management System.
Complete and document all required training on time as assigned within the Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS).
Assist staff with management of assets and traceability, scheduling, and receipt of equipment, developing calibration and maintenance procedures.
Execute Temperature mapping Protocols utilizing AVS Kaye Validation Systems and all ancillary equipment.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical or engineering Associate Degree
- Certificate of Basic Course completion (PMEL)
Required Work Experience:
- 3-6 years of electronics or calibration experience
- 3+ years of related experience in the Life Science Calibration Services Industry or related field
- 3-6 years of electronics or calibration experience in accordance with ISO17025/ANSIZ540
- 3+ years of direct experience in the Life Science Calibration Services Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Can learn to work within custom databases and software applications
- Exceptional Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Proficiency with windows based Asset Management System (Qualer)
- Proficiency with Electronic Documentation Management Systems (ZenQMS)
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
The Cleanrooms On-Demand model is an alternative to building out new cleanrooms or utilizing a CMO. Our clients utilize the cleanroom space and facility infrastructure (such as EM, waste management, security, etc.) with the option to add on additional services as needed while maintaining ownership of their IP and their process. In essence, we provide the GMP envelope around the clinical manufacturing activities that our clients perform in our cleanrooms. The goal for our clients is an accelerated timeline to clinic, flexibility, and cost savings.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.