Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
Azzur Lab is looking for a Calibration Technician to perform equipment calibrations, equipment repairs and maintenance, and asset management. Assists other personnel and performs related duties as required. The calibration specialist is responsible for performing duties according to the established protocols, methods, and plans.
- · Perform precise calibration, repairs, and maintenance of internal and external measurement equipment.
- · Manage the entire equipment system, ensuring adherence to calibration procedures.
- · Analyze test results against criteria and manage deviations in equipment qualification studies.
- · Utilize and maintain calibration equipment and troubleshoot technical issues.
- · Develop and execute calibration protocols and summary reports for all equipment.
- · Execute duties according to established protocols, GXP, and ISO 17025 requirements.
- · Investigate and troubleshoot issues, recommending solutions and improvements.
- · Provide maintenance on process equipment and instruments in the metrology program.
- · Conduct on-site visits to client locations for calibration services.
- · Interact with clients professionally, ensuring satisfaction and managing their needs.
- · Local travel is required for on-site services.
- · High school diploma or GED (required)
- · 2 years of Calibration experience (required).
- · Knowledge of GXP, ISO 17025, and laboratory equipment/protocols
- · Familiarity with universal blood and body fluid precautions.
- · Flexible PTO
- · Training and Development Opportunities
- · 401(k) match
- · Bonus Eligibility
- · Medical Benefits
- · Paid Holidays
- · Company-provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.