Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand-Services LLC
About Azzur Clean Rooms On Demand
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
As you look to start your journey on the next cure that can heal patients and save lives, lack of space to manufacture and properly follow cGMP processes can be major hurdle. To address the unique needs of start-ups in your position, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM is here to support production for early-phase partners, helping you accelerate your time to market. Truly unique to the industry, our on-demand cleanrooms as a service include cGMP-compliant cleanroom space, warehousing, and materials management. This allows partners to execute manufacturing activities without the need for facility ownership or reliance on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Unlike working with a CMO, Azzur Cleanrooms on DemandTM mitigates risk, affording you full access and control to your IP, space, and activities. This is all backed by quality management consultants with decades of experience implementing phase-appropriate GMP for industry leaders.
This position is responsible for the calibration, maintenance, repair, and use of test and measuring equipment under supervision.
- Test, calibrate, operate, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic measuring and recording instruments within the following disciplines: time, rotational, temperature, inline/ benchtop pH and conductivity, pressure, humidity, scales, analytical balances, physical dimensional equipment, liquid flow, level, and gas detection.
- Coordinate with multiple departments, companies and personnel while providing clear requests and instructions.
- Ensure all calibration results are properly recorded in the Computerized Asset Management System
- Assist staff with management of assets and traceability, scheduling, and receipt of equipment, developing calibration and maintenance procedures.
Basic Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical or engineering Associates Degree
- Certificate of Basic Course Completion (PMEL)
Required Work Experience:
- Mechanical, Electrical, or Calibration background, including engineering studies at a college level
- 2 years experience in Mechanical, Electrical, or Calibration in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Medical Device Industries
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Good Documentation Practices
- Proficiency with Windows based Asset Management System (Qualer)
- Proficiency with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Adobe Pro Experience
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.