Department: Azzur of NE, LLC
Technical or engineering Associates Degree
Certificate of Basic Course Completion (PMEL)
Test, calibrate, operate, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic measuring and recording instruments within the following disciplines under some supervision: time, rotational, temperature, inline/ benchtop pH and conductivity, pressure, humidity, scales, analytical balances, physical dimensional equipment, liquid flow, level, and gas detection.
- Execute Temperature mapping Protocols utilizing AVS Kaye Validation Systems and all ancillary equipment.
- Ensure all calibration results are properly recorded in the Computerized Asset Management System.
- Assist staff with management of assets and traceability, scheduling, and receipt of equipment, developing calibration and maintenance procedures.
Preferred Work Experience:
2-years’ experience in calibration in life sciences industry
5 years’ experience in electronics or calibration in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industries
∙ Proficient in Microsoft Office
∙ Good Documentation Practices
Skills/Computer Skills/Language Skills:
∙ Math skills
∙ Computer skills
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers to provide efficient and innovative solutions that help them start, scale, and sustain their GxP organizations. With experts at more than 15 locations throughout the United States, we take pride in our development and execution of phase-appropriate quality and compliance services to our clients From Discovery To DeliveryTM.