Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
Azzur Lab is looking for a Calibration specialist to perform equipment calibrations, equipment repairs and maintenance, and asset management. Assists other personnel and performs related duties as required. The calibration specialist is responsible for performing duties according to the established protocols, methods, and plans.
Field Service Responsibilities
- Analyzes results of testing and determine their acceptability against predetermined criteria.
- Deviation management as it relates to equipment qualification studies.
- Adheres to strict documentation, reviews and approvals.
- Executes under GXP and ISO 17025 requirements.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and improvements, including expanding facilities and upgrading equipment and software.
- Develops and executes Calibration protocols and summary reports for all pieces of equipment.
- Provides maintenance on process equipment.
- Performs calibration and maintenance of instruments in the metrology program.
Reporting Opinions and Interpretations
- Possesses relevant knowledge of the technology used for the manufacturing of materials tested, or the way they are used or intended to be used, and of the defects or degradations which may occur during or in service.
- Understands the significance of deviations found with regard to the normal use of materials tested.
- Communicates with clients on an ongoing basis to discuss interpretation of test results, trend analysis and matters regarding exceeded concern levels, follow-ups and reports under the guidance of a supervisor.
Method Modification and Development and Validation of New Methods
- Collaborates in the research and implementation of new testing and technology and the method validation associated.
- Ensures that the test methodologies selected have the capability of providing the quality of results requires; verification procedures used are adequate to determine the accuracy, precision, and other pertinent performance characteristics of the method; laboratory personnel are performing the test methods as required for accurate and reliable results.
- Responsible for drafting and revision of documents.
Planning of Tests
- Ensures the conditions of the facility are appropriate for the testing performed and provides a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical, chemical and biological hazards.
- Log in samples; assign report ID numbers; create labels; acquire laboratory forms or requisitions; store samples for processing.
- Learns laboratory terminology and procedures.
- Checks supplies and inventory to assure adequate inventory levels and either places supply order or notifies a supervisor when orders need to be placed.
- Cleans laboratory work surfaces and disposes of waste in accordance with laboratory procedures.
· High school diploma or GED
· Bachelor of Science in the scientific field
Required Work Experience:
· 2 years of Calibration experience
· 3 years of Calibration experience
- · Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions
- · Common laboratory equipment, methods, and protocols
- · Knowledge of GXP and ISO 17025
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.