Department: Azzur Cleanrooms-On-Demand-Services LLC
Expected Salary Range: $100,000 - $150,000
Azzur Group is searching for a Business Development Manager to work closely with Cleanrooms On Demand leadership and sites to identify, develop, close, and retain new business for Cleanrooms On Demand and Azzur Group.
- Work to identify, close, develop, and retain new business development opportunities, while understanding customer needs and identifying the best solutions that effectively help build a successful long-term relationship.
- Apply various selling skills and capabilities including planning and conducting effective sales calls, identifying and exceeding customer needs, recognizing sales opportunities, and sales management.
- Effectively collaborate with sales operations to manage client documentation, contracts, and requests
- Refer non-COD business to appropriate Azzur Group Business Lines
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and/or reviewing publications.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and that all training is documented in training records.
- Understand the company’s Health & Safety Policy and follow all associated procedures. Report all accidents or awareness of any unsafe conditions in the workplace to management.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and job tasks (multi-tasking) as needed.
- Flexible with work requirements, work environment, and fast-paced/changing job needs
- Meet individual company goals as established.
- Establish rapport and maintain positive communication with others, demonstrate respect and support, collaborate, and be flexible with change.
- Attending staff meetings as required.
- Follow the company’s policies contained in the Employee Handbook and adhere to company and department policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Management
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, specifically selling solutions to life sciences, healthcare, or related industry.
- Must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with multiple stakeholder customers.
- Effective communication skills, paired with good business development insight.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution/problem-solving skills; exhibits a “no problem, only opportunity” mindset.
- Self-directed and action-oriented; Can work productively and independently with minor supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and attention to detail
- Experience in a CDMO/CRO environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Travel up to 50% for client and corporate meetings.