Department: Azzur of North Carolina, LLC
Azzur Group is a life science consulting company that offers a wide range of services. We help companies in the health and life science industry succeed through their GxP compliance and consulting services. Our staff specializes in all areas within the enterprise including: manufacturing systems, equipment design/installation & startup, commissioning, verification & qualification, computerized systems validation, cleaning and process validation, as well as general project/program management support. Additionally, Azzur offers GxP quality, compliance and audit services to aid with quality system development, regulatory inspection prep and even remediation.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager in the Raleigh/Durham area to grow our existing base of business. This is a newly created position in a rapidly growing company who recently hired a Sr. Director, Sales Operations to develop sales as a professional discipline. The executives believe that our differentiator is our people and we are in the process of building a world class Business Development organization. This will allow our technical leaders to execute properly on the projects won.
• Work to identify, close, develop and retain new business opportunities, while
understanding customer needs and identifying best solutions that effectively help build a successful long-term relationship
• Build strong partnership with metro area practice leader to grow business in that geography through coordinated efforts and team selling
• Effectively position the capabilities of the entire organization for enhanced market/wallet share
• Actively identify areas for improvement and attend weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and review meetings with the company leadership team
• Provides market insights and appropriate plans to capitalize on trends and opportunities identified through industry news and leading organizations
• Apply a wide variety of selling skills and capabilities including planning and conducting effective sales calls, identifying and exceeding customer needs, recognizing sales opportunities and sales management
• Effectively collaborate with sales operations to manage client documentation, contracts and requests.
• 5 or more years of Life Science experience with exposure to product development, clinical life cycle and GmP Manufacturing preferred
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!