We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/ Office Assistant to join our Azzur Business Center team. The position will provide operational and administrative support along with bookkeeping services. Duties include but are not limited to: assist with confirmation and documentation of project expenses for invoicing, preparing and tracking of vendor purchase orders, reconciliation of credit card transactions to the expense record. Answer phones, direct calls, manage office supplies.
This role will support the general operations of Cleanrooms on Demand through onsite bookkeeping and office administration.
- Assist with the timely gathering, reviewing, and entering expenses from multiple sources into the time and expense system for invoicing purposes.
- Assist in allocating time to projects as directed by the project manager or practice leader
- Review the internal reports to confirm that all expenses have been identified as billable or non-billable and that necessary expenses for client invoicing are recorded in the time and expenses system.
- Reconcile all internal reports to Harvest prior to the beginning of the invoicing period to ensure the accuracy of client invoicing
- Assist with project set up, maintenance as requested
- Following the processes of the AP department; enter bills received on location, update the AP tracking report, scan and file bills.
- Review the AP tracking report to identify expenses that are billable or nonbillable
- Assist in obtaining timely approvals of bills from practice leads
- Prepare Purchase order requests for vendors
- Provide Purchase order tracking and notify practice leaders when the PO has reached 80% usage
- Enter credit card transactions and receipts in the time and expense system.
- Reconcile the credit card transactions to the time and expense system for completeness and accuracy
- Answer phones
- Assisting in completing paperwork, or directing it to the appropriate person for completion
- Order and maintain office supplies,
- Assist in placing practice supply/material orders
- Maintain files and documentation
- Serve as the communication liaison between the practice and corporate office
- Ad hoc projects
- 3+ years of Quickbooks experience
- 3+ years as a full charge bookkeeper
- Familiar with General Ledger, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Self-reliant, ability to identify anomalies and raise questions
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, strong organizational/process skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop