Department: DNU - Azzur San Francisco, LLC
The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Ensure that every part of the system will maintain a stable temperature during use
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and systems.
- Development and execution of validation test procedures
- Technical presentations
- Temperature Mapping
- Analytical Instrument Validation
- Lab Equipment Validation
- Technical report writing
- Data Analysis
- Development and editing of SOP
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- Internship Experience - 2 years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Re qualification, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.