Department: Azzur San Francisco, LLC
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client-centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable - has the ability to transform knowledge into actionable activities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Serve as site CMMS program administrator using QT9 or equivalent software platforms.
- Process calibration and maintenance work orders, setup required schedules and job plans.
- Generate periodic metric reports using Crystal Reports software or equivalent.
- Ensure maintenance strategies and procedures are relevant and aligned to the overall goals of compliance, quality, data integrity and equipment reliability
- Communicate with users/clients to understand expectations.
- Coordinate across manufacturing, engineering, calibration maintenance, environment health and safety (EHS), and quality organizations
- Plan and convert service requests into corrective/emergency work orders
- Manage data and design Instrument Calibration Requirements
- Initiate and performed investigation reports for Exceptions Reports, Deviations, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), and Out of Tolerance events
- BS in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 3-10 years’ experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the
- Knowledge of CMMS Platforms
- Knowledge of Calibration and Maintenance programs
- Strong understanding of Reliability Engineering preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
- Develop and implement asset hierarchy and criticality assessment