Department: Cobalt, LLC
Account Payable Specialist
We are looking for an organized and driven Account Payable Specialist to Join our growing team at our company.
Manage and Maintain the AP designated email
- Utilizing the Accounting structure for each practice
- Ensuring bills are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Review P&L to confirm input accuracy
- Download and prepare worksheets for credit card transactions utilizing data from the credit card portal. Record Transactions into QuickBooks
- Obtain W-9 forms for new vendors and maintain the online w-9 folder
- Cleanup and maintain AP vendor folder using established guidelines
- 1-3 years experience in Account Payable
- Experience with high volume data entry
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail a Must
- QuickBooks or Equivalent Account software.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new tasks
- Able to work independently.
- Multi Entity Experience
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.