Department: Cobalt, LLC
The Accounts Receivable Specialist provides financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Create and maintain projects within the accounting system for progressive invoicing
- Review time and expense data for accuracy and compliant to Client contracts prior to invoicing
- Prepare client invoices, client provided data, and/or timekeeping system data
- Maintain record logs relating to invoices sent, collections, communication both internal and external
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Collections: Identify overdue accounts, communicate with practice leader regarding overdue collections, facilitate collection by reminder written or verbal notices to client, maintain detail collection logs regarding status
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounts receivable
- Experience with Quickbooks Pro or Enterprise and progressive invoicing
- Clear concise communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-reliant, ability to identify anomalies and raise questions
- Strong organizational, procedural skills including the ability to prioritize work and utilize effective time management
- Willingness to learn new technology- Vendor Management systems, software
- Proficiency in MS Office with particular attention to excel
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.