Department: Azzur Labs, LLC
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans and projects for new and existing services with assistance from others as needed.
- Monitor, review and report on all sales and marketing activities and results.
- Maintain and expand productive relationships with current clients.
- Secure orders from new and current clients.
- Pre-sales research of potential clients.
- Follow up on all sales leads.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries, including phone lines and email; solve issues promptly and provide new service information where applicable.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively lead a company strategy for acquiring new clients through various means, i.e. tradeshows, e-mail and direct mail campaigns, prospecting, and print and internet advertising.
- Attend tradeshows, educational events, and various life-sciences networking to help obtain new clients, build new leads, and brand awareness.
- Accurately create quotes, providing complete information for clients.
- Maintain and update sales tools i.e.: lab submission forms, salesforce, etc.
- Perform additional administrative, operational, and quality-related functions as needed including sample receipt, writing reports, invoicing, sending reports, etc.
- Obtain feedback from fellow employees and relay to appropriate leadership to help build and maintain a strong teamwork environment.
- Coordinate and implement team-building activities and community service opportunities for employees.
Sales & Marketing Plan
- Translate business objectives into marketing and sales efforts that facilitate business growth.
- 8 years experience in sales
- Related or equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 10 years experience in sales
- The design and execution of sales, communications, and public relations activities
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality, and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.